For most of the charts in the Pellucid Library, entity labels can be edited by generating and modifying the data files. To do this:
1. In the Library choose the chart you want to create.
2. On the chart’s content details page, enter the subject company, any data or appearance customizations, and any custom request details.
3. Click the blue Generate data files link. A data window will open containing CSV files of the data and the entity labels which will be used in the chart (the file may take a short time to load).
4. Download the entity labels file and edit the entity names. Only edit the values contained within the data fields and do not edit the data column or row headers, add any new columns or rows, or re-sort the data as this will change how the data is mapped to the content and will result in an order that cannot be processed.
5. Upload the completed file in the data window and hit Place order. Your modified CSV of entity labels will be used to generate your content.