To provide your own data for content:
1. In the Library, choose which chart you want to create.
2. On the chart’s content details page, enter the subject company, any data or appearance customizations, and any custom request details.
3. Click the blue Generate data files link. A data window will open containing CSV files of the data and the entity labels which will be used in the chart (the file may take a short time to load).
4. Download the data file and edit the values. Only edit the values contained within the data fields and do not edit the data column or row headers, add any new columns or rows, or re-sort the data as this will change how the data is mapped to the content and will result in an order that cannot be processed.
5. Upload the completed file in the data window and hit Place order. Your modified CSV of data will be used to generate your content.