Pellucid enables investment bankers and strategic advisors to transform data into compelling content. Here’s how it works. There are no installations, no downloads, and no commitments. Once an account is created you can log in and get started.
- Set up a Pellucid account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have received your account information, log-in to Pellucid with your user name and update your password.
- Select content from the Library and switch between Charts, Books, and Pages using the options above the search bar. Data can be checked and edited in the Data Hub section.
- Customize the data and appearance options for the selected content and click Order. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your order is complete, it can be downloaded as a PowerPoint file from Orders. You can also download a CSV of the source data.