- Book: A Curated set of pages that support a specific analytical focus.
- Chart: A single visualization available to order in the Library. Supports a specific analytical focus.
- Content: All customizable items available in the Library. Includes books, pages, and charts.
- Content detail page: The page for each content item showing the customization options.
- Custom Made Item: A content item with specific customizations, provided using the custom request box. Custom made items take longer to fulfill and are subject to review and approval by customer service
- Custom Request: A custom request is placing an order for a content item with specific customizations. Details of the custom request are entered on the content details page for the item using the custom request box.
- Customer Service Team: Pellucid’s specialized team of experts, available to answer any questions and to help you get your content as fast as possible.
- Data Hub: Data agnostic and connects to any internal or external data source. In the Data Hub, you can change definitions, override values, and review source data.
- Data Template: A standardized view of data that binds a set of analytical definitions together. Multiple templates can be made to accommodate different groups and clients.
- Definition: The calculation for a plottable metric.
- Definition Editor: Screen in which changes to definitions are made within the Data Hub. Accessed by clicking the pencil icon next to the definition to be changed.
- Definitions: Section of the Data Hub in the Pellucid platform. In Definitions, the formulas for plottable items can be changed, and overrides can be applied to values.
- EDGAR Online data: Included in the Pellucid Platform, EDGAR Online data offers access to the financial and descriptive company data for over 15,000 companies, including U.S. and non-U.S. SEC filers, and private companies with public debt.
- Fallthrough: An additional definition applied to a metric in case the first definition would produce a null result.
- Featured (sort option): A Pellucid-curated sort option in the Library.
- Fix The Pitch: Pellucid's blog, sharing advice and tips on creating compelling pitchbooks and winning over clients.
- Fulfillment: The content creation process. As soon as an order is placed, it is passed along for fulfillment.
- Institutionalize: Shared across your entire organization.
- Knowledge Center: Help and resources for the Pellucid platform.
- Library: The Pellucid platform’s content repository, containing all of the content available for order. When you log in, you will be in this section.
- Orders: Section in the Pellucid platform where you can retrieve and reorder fulfilled content
- Override: Updating a value with a new value. Overrides are active in your account only and can be managed and deleted in the Overrides sections.
- Overrides: Overrides is a record of values you have overridden currently active in your account. You can override values in the Definitions section.
- Page: A page consisting of one or more charts that support a specific analytical focus.
- Pellucid: A knowledge creation platform.
- Pellucid Analytics: The company behind the Pellucid platform.
- Plottable: A metric that can be plotted on a data visualization.
- Recent (sort option): As determined by order activity over the past seven days.
- Reference: A component of the Definition editor that selects either a data source or a plottable item.
- Reorder: Placing a new order for an already fulfilled content item. Reorders can be made in the Orders section.
- Scope: On the content detail page, the Scope covers the range of data and appearance options available.
- Source: The origination of data in the Data Hub.
- Sources: Section of the Pellucid platform where you can review the source data gathered from your data provider. Depending on your provider, Sources may be grouped by different data items.
- Standard order item: A content item in the Library that be delivered without any additional bespoke customizations. The quickest option for receiving content.
- Top (sort option): All time most ordered items.
- Trending (sort option): As determined by order activity over the past 30 days.
- Visualization: A content item consisting of a single chart or table.