The Share price volume chart is a curated content item, meaning that the data and content decisions are already applied and all you need to do enter is your subject company.
Here's how to request the Share price volume chart in Pellucid:
1. Log in to Pellucid. In the Library search for "share price volume" using the search bar. Select the Share price and volume (underlay) over time chart.
3. In the Data block of the content details page, enter your subject company. You can change the chart's end date and duration using the drop-down menu.
4. Adjust the dimensions of the chart in the Size block.
5. Hit the blue Request button. You will receive an email confirming your request has been received and a second email when it is ready for download.
6. In My Content, download a PPTX of your completed content item.
For the same chart with a different metric, check out the Metric over time chart series.
Having trouble? We’re here to help. Request a call back at (720) 336-5170 or email email@example.com to talk to one of our content and data specialists. We’ll help you create the content you need with the data you want.