The Comps ranking chart is an update to a traditional comps table. Each entity is ranked by metric and shown as a different color. By following the threaded colors, you can compare by metric, and by overall performance. Up to ten metrics can be shown in a single chart. To order a Comps ranking chart:
1. Log-in to Pellucid. In the Library search bar type in "comps ranking". Select the Comps ranking chart.
2. In the data section of the content details page, enter a subject company and any comps. Comp group names can be added n the title text boxes. Add new groups using the +Group button. Change the order of the comps using the up and down arrows next to each company.
3. Select up to ten metrics using the metric selectors. Change the order of the metrics using the up and down arrows.
4. In the Appearance section, you can choose to turn off plotting the subject company and individual comps by unchecking the boxes. You can also choose to add summary stats.
5. In entity order, the subject company position is defaulted to appear in line, meaning it will show ranked in order. You can also choose to place it at the top or bottom of the chart.
6. There are two ways to show the summary stat. By default, it will show as an entity and appear within the chart. Using the Summary stat position drop down menu you can choose to show this in line (as ranked) or at the top or bottom of the chart. Alternatively, you can choose to show summary stats as a table using the drop down menu in the summary stat treatment field.
6. In the Labeling section, you can choose the position and information to be included in each label and whether to display as a company name or ticker symbol.
7. Once you have finished customizing the options hit the blue Order button to place your order. You will receive an email confirmation and a second email once your ready is ready for download from Orders.
Learn more about the Comps ranking series.