The content Library
Pellucid's content Library is filled with charts, pages, and books, each created with a specific analytical focus. Learn more about how the Library is structured, how to find what you need, and how to order and customize content.
- What does “Generate data files” do?
- How can I see the data in my content before I place an order?
- How can I change the data in my content?
- How can I change the entity labels in my chart?
- How can I provide my own data for a chart?
- How do I update the CSV file for data modification? See all 12 articles
- How do I change the size of my content item?
- How do I organize a comps set?
- How do I customize the data and appearance options for my content?
- What data and appearance options are available?
- I don’t see an option for the customization I need. What do I do?
- I made a mistake with one of my customizations. What do I do?